Friday 8 November 2019

HIDE FEELINGS


okey 

i am not sure where to start. i do not even know what story should i write. i have been sitting in front of my laptop for hours and hours and nothing comes out. except getting fat because my mouth never stop munch cookies while listening to the music that is called "little do you know" by alex and sierra.

i think i will write story about me likes hide my feeling. not just that romantic, love feelings but what I mean is angry, sad, offended but you are unable to expressthe feelings because people thought you are "fine", "strong" or else.

being like this, is not easy. so many obstacles, challenges you have to face.


i dont know whether should i post this is or not. maybe i will post it, but then edit it back later. i dont know but i like to share here. 

2 comments:

Tinggalkan komen ? Terima kasih